Pages

April 23, 2013

Free Copies of Gracie the Ghost Eater!

I mentioned before that my children's book Gracie the Ghost Eater received a complete cover overhaul. As part of the celebration of the new cover, I will be giving away free Kindle copies of the book on Amazon. This includes not only Amazon.com, but also Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.es, Amazon.it, Amazon.jp, Amazon.ca and Amazon.br. Click on any of those site names to be taken straight to the Kindle edition of the book on that site.

When will the free books be available, you ask? For right now it will be two days, April 29th through April 30th. The promotion starts roughly at midnight on the 29th and stops roughly on midnight on the 30th (US Pacific Time or California's time zone). I'd love to see downloads across the globe, so feel free to share this information with anyone who might be interested. I wrote the book primarily for children, but adults can enjoy it as well. So spread the word!

No comments: