Pages

October 1, 2015

31 Days of Halloween Day 1 - My Halloween Tree Reveal


Only 30 days until Halloween!

Throughout the month of October I'll be posting once a day with something to get you into the Halloween spirit, including movie and book reviews, real haunted places, occult topics and more. Come back each day and join in the fun! 

I've started a new tradition of putting up a Halloween tree at the beginning of October. The stores around here sell some pathetic examples that look worse than Charlie Brown's Christmas sapling, which is why I created my own tree. Check it out:


Yes, those are large black spiders on it. Here's a closeup of one: 


I have a few new additions to the tree for 2015. My favorite is this cat I found in a store not too long ago. It's completely sadistic looking and so unique I just had to get it:


Do you have any special Halloween decorations?

When do you start decorating for the holiday?

Leave a comment below and join in the Halloween fun! We still have ­­­­­­30 more posts to go this month, so come back and see what else I have in store. 

3 comments:

randi lee said...

ha ha! LOVE IT!

mshatch said...

I always wanted to decorate for Halloween, alas, I don't think I own a single spooky thing - except a black cat.

VR Barkowski said...

Love the tree, Steven. I don’t have any decorations up, I left them behind in Atlanta, but my neighborhood is bedecked. We have Haunted Happenings here in Salem, which is a 31-day celebration of Halloween. Tonight was the opening Grand Parade. Great fun!

VR Barkowski